How to Remove Apple IDs: Apple IDs are limited to only iOS devices (iPhones, iPads, etc.). Android devices do not have Apple IDs. REMOVE your Apple ID prior to sending in:
If the device has iOS 9 or earlier, go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. You will then be prompted to input your Apple ID and Password. Please note that this will erase all your data on your device.
AFTER sending in: If some Apple IDs appear on your Final Purchase Order, do not worry! Apple IDs may be removed remotely.
- Go to icloud.com on another device and sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click All Devices at the top of the screen.
- Select the device that you want to remove from iCloud.
- Click Remove from Account.
Contact us once you have removed your Apple ID from the device so we can confirm that the device no longer has an Apple ID, and we can issue payment.
How to Remove Google and Samsung Locks
Google and Samsung Locks can be enabled on any Android phone (Samsung, LG, HTC, Motorola, etc.).
Unlike Apple IDs, Google and Samsung locks cannot be removed remotely; therefore, BE SURE TO REMOVE these prior to shipping your devices. Note: These instructions are for devices running Android 8.0 and up
- Open your device’s Settings app
- Select the “Search” Icon (magnifying glass) or tap the Search bar
- Type: factory reset
- Select the option “Factory Data Reset” or “Factory Reset”
- Continue through the prompts, the device will require you to input the passwords to any Google or Samsung accounts.
- Follow the prompts until the device begins to restart
- Once the device has restarted, you should see a “Welcome” or “Hello” screen
- You are all set!
These steps may not apply to all Android devices, however to goal is the same. If you need assistance removing any Google or Samsung accounts, please contact us at 352-680-0207 or email us at email@example.com for assistance.